Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dinos at the Science Museum

At the end of our tour of the 
Pirate Exhibit,
the exit lead us to the 
Dinosaur Exhibit!
However, right before we got to the dino exhibit,
we exited at the food stand to our left.
That's when we found these!
I cannot tell you how GOOD these M & M, chocolate, and caramel covered apples were!
I am drooling now thinking about them!
We did have leftovers, so we packed them up and headed over to see the dinosaurs!
I wish I could have shown you some perspective in terms of size with this fish.  It was long.  I would guess a dolphin would be small compared to it!
The kid in me just squeals with delight when I see these magnificent creatures put together and displayed!
These were REAL dinosaurs that once walked the earth!

They were once living and breathing creatures who would have dwarfed our ancestors!

Meat eaters and vegetarians alike.  They shared the same space, and, like us, sometimes got along.

Scientists still look at some and wonder what they really were.
Oh, my,
I do love dinosaurs.

3 comments:

DVArtist said...

I too love dinos this is a great place just to hang out. Thanks for sharing.
Nicole/Beadwright

Astrid said...

It looks like you had an amazing trip, I love the photos!

Kokopelli said...

I think, I'm drooling, too, about this M & M's covered apple. Yum! The small egg/turtle shaped dino in the last pic caught my eye. Although I love looking at dinos, I do not want to live in the same space with them. Too scary! ;)