Friday, July 6, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) The 4th of July was a safe, but HOT, celebration around here.  Again, I am so thankful to live in a land where we have the freedom of speech and all of our other freedoms.  I am also thankful that we have so many women and men who are willing to defend our freedoms.  I am also thankful for the families that make these sacrifices possible.

2) I am thankful for a friend who helps to bring me peace in difficult situations.  I am truly blessed.

3) This past week was a good one, albeit, a HOT one, still it was good. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very intriguing points you have noted, appreciate this for adding.

angelinabeadalina said...

Add my nod of acknowledgement to all three of this week's beautiful things...all very true, all very wonderful.