Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Thoughts

 I am so thankful that we live in a country where

1)  we have the right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness!

2) our ancestors chose to fight for our freedom, as well as their own.

3) we still have to right to elect the women and men who serve as our leaders

4) the freedom of religion is still regarded as sacred

5) we know that those who serve do so with the best interests of our country

I thank God for this gift, and it is a gift.  I thank God for the women and men in our military are willing to sacrifice so much for our freedom.  I thank God for the families of our military who also sacrifice so much when their loved ones go into war zones to serve.  I thank God.  I thank God!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hip Hip Hurrah for that too!