Saturday, June 23, 2012

What I did today, so far!!!

It's been a busy day today.
I just thought I'd show you a bit of what I did today.
I did a bit of cleaning.
I'm not showing you that!!!
However, I am showing you that I have been having a bit of disc nirvana.
These beads are not yet cleaned, so that will happen as soon as this post is posted.

These are BIG discs!  I can hardly wait to put them to good use!

These are some of my funky, wonky discs!
Some small discs in fall colors.

Falling leaves?

Love this focal!!

Sea Shells anyone?

And then I cut a lot of copper jump rings.
What to do?
What to do?

Soon it will be polymer clay.
I have pieces to finish.
There are lots of new and improved word beads!!
Tomorrow,
I Heart Macro!

2 comments:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Nice work today - I love the color in the leaves and the discs are way cool.

angelinabeadalina said...

I love the discs...so playful and colorful!