Friday, June 1, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) This week has been a blaze of flowers, rain, and beautiful weather!  Being our typical spring, there are days of HOT and cool, almost cold, but the flowers are in full bloom.  The grass is green and needs to be mowed.  I do love to mow the lawn!  This has been a beautiful week with nature.

2) My jewelery for the Bead and Button Show is finished and ready to wear.  I cam hardly wait for the show to begin!!!  I love the Bead and Button Show!

3) God is good!  Enough said!!!!

No comments: