Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Another Piece of Jewelry for the Bead and Button Show

It was clearly a last minute idea,
but,
it worked.
I made two new pieces of jewelry to wear to the Bead and Button Show.
I leave tomorrow.
Anyway, to make a long story short,
I deliberately left one at home because it was just too big and didn't go with the rest of my jewelry.
It's a popcorn bracelet, and I'll show you that when I get home.
Anyway,
I decided that I wanted a bone bracelet.
I love making bones and skulls.
There are no skulls in this bracelet, just
bones and crystals.
I am wearing it with another bracelet, and,
unless I can make more bracelets while I'm there,
this will have to do.

See, how fun?
I added both silver wire and silver foil to my beads!
Now, I'm thinking,
should I make more bones for my Etsy store?
What do you think?
I like the neutral ones, and I like the colored ones.
If you were to buy some bones from me,
what color or colors would you choose?
Let me know!

1 comment:

Kokopelli said...

This might be a fun bracelet for dog lovers, too. Have fun at B&B show!