Saturday, June 16, 2012

Aftermath from the Bead and Button Show

Everyone is way ahead of me!
They've posted and shown what their shopping cruise netted at the Bead and Button Show.
Well, I'm finally home,
and
I finally took pictures, so 
HERE
WE
GO!

I decided that this year, I would treat myself to a bit of  Jennifer Jangles,
Aren't these beads fun?
I can hardly wait to get to work on them!
 
 
These flower discs were made by Susan Sheehan.
Aren't they pretty?
These will make fun earrings or a bracelet!
They will be fun!
 
 Isn't this bird cute?
It was made by Amy Walman-Smith.
I thought he was so cute!

Wow!
My Holly Cooper bead!
Love it!

Trade Beads!
From Left to Right
Darcy York,
Amy Singleton Kuczewski
Sharon Driscoll.
Cool, huh?
 
 
Look at this sweet bag from Lori Anderson!  
Lori hosted a get together for those of us who had participated in her previous Bead Soup Blog hops.
It was fun!

Look at the wonderful goodies in the bag!!
Thank you, Lori!

We had a mini bead soup trade.
We all put our "soups" in a basket.  Lori walked around the room with all the "soups" in a basket,
and we got to choose our "soups" from the basket held above our heads.
This is what I received!
Love it!!!

Coming soon!
Classes!
They were fun, too!

3 comments:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Love the loot Mallory - although I've seen it. Wasn't it just the most fun? I can't wait to see what you create with ur' goodies.

Lilys of the Valley Jewerly 'n Crafts said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE .. seeing what people grabbed at the Bead show ... sooo green with envy that i coulent go , there is going to be a small show around my area... but nothing beats the bead and button show it's just AMAZING !!! and i ADORE what you recived ... I'm particapating in my First Bead soup with lori this year ... and i'm soooooo excited , I'm so excited that it's given me idears for starting my own little swap & hop (as i call it ) but i love your Blog it's really really great .. I'm looking at your older posts now , and can't wait to see more posts ..and what you do with thoes lovely beads you got from the show !!!

Maggie said...

What a wonderful stash! I can only imagine the restraint one needs for such a show. Love those ceramic beads and that bird in the nest is sweet, that's all I can remember when I came to this page. Looking forward to hearing about your classes and seeing what you made.