Friday, May 11, 2012

Three Beautiful Things this Week!

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) I made my plane reservations for the Bead and Button Show this week!  I can hardly wait!!  It should be a fun time!

2) The rains have returned!!!  We were in a drought for close to a year, and now, the rains are back!  The river is beginning to fill up again, and the grass is green!  That is beautiful!

3) Celebrated Cinco de Mayo with friends!  We ate Mexican food, and enjoyed each other's company.  That was fun!!!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Mallory, That photo is so bright, it was actually hurting my eyes. Can't imagine what it was like in person. Hurray for Bead and Button! How I wish I could join you. If I only had a job! Once I have a job, it will be school as usual. Maybe I'll end up with a school that ends early. Maybe I can sell enough beads between now and next year... I can dream.