Saturday, May 12, 2012

On Critters and Such

Sunday, The Craft Star goes live.
My plan is open a store on that site when it opens.
Actually, since it's Mother's Day,
I'll just sign up, but won't open the store for a day or two.
So,
When it comes to critters and such,
I'll give you a sneak preview of some of the items I plan to feature in my new store.
I can't give you a link yet, but when my store is live,
I'll post the link.

Please meet Hans the Hammerhead Shark


This is Shelley, the sea horse.

This is Ricardo the Rhino.

This is Margaritta the Sweet little bird.


This is Rosa the Red Bird.

There will be many more things that I am going to be listing.
They are the...
And such items.  I'll show those next week.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Those are cute and sweet little critters. Best wishes on your new store.
Therese

Maggie said...

Haven't heard of the craft star. Need to check it out. Your critters are adorable. Margaritta iis my favorite, of course.

Anonymous said...

Those are totally cute Mallory!
Sharon