Friday, April 27, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Lunch with my dear friend, Sister Alene, is always a loving experience.  She loves God so much, and she shares her faith with me.  I feel so enriched just being in her company!  She also reminds me to say grace before each meal!

2) Pixie me so proud this week!  As we walked in the neighborhood, a pesky boy dog came racing over to Pixie demanding that she give him some, "ahem," attention.  (He's not neutered, but I have feeling he will be soon.)  Pixie growled at him!  I've never heard her growl except in her sleep.  My princess can take care of herself!!!

3) I bought new shoes!!!  Enough said.  I also cleaned out my old shoes, and I have plenty to take to the thrift store!! Yes!  Did I ever tell you I love shoes?  They are beautiful things!

No comments: