Friday, April 13, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) It's been another good week!  I have been able to torch almost everyday.  I have actually been happy with what has come out of the kiln.  I joined another exchange on Lampworketc.  It's been fun so far!  How can any of this be bad?

2) Saw my eye doc yesterday.  Things are progressing well with my eyes.  Even with my concerns, he said that everything is in the "normal" range.  That's good to know.  He said that everything will settle down in the next 3 weeks.  That is good to know.

3) Pixie has been trying to be the dominant person in our home.  She continues to try to steal my place in bed and on the couch and chairs.  I don't have to wrestle her into a submissive position, because, most of the time she's laying down, but I do have to smile when I grab her snout and say, "No," and then she does as she pleases anyway.  I honestly think she's part cat!!!  Don't let the dreamy eyes fool you!!!

No comments: