Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Who Else but the Diva?

Pixie loves her treats!!!  She loves them so much that when she eats them, she spreads her cache all over the floor.  The word treat takes Pixie to the place in the kitchen where her favorite treat is located.  What is Pixie's favorite treat?  Usually, any kind of junk food treat.  With all the problems with the ingredients in treats from other countries, I have to keep an eye on what she eats.  I do have her "healthy" treats on hand, too.  Usually, they are her least favorite to the point where I pick them off the floor, not eaten.  Sheesh!  She's such a diva!!!

Fast forward. Pixie and I were out for a walk recently, when one of Pixie's friends came out for a visit.  No, I'm not talking about another dog, I'm talking about one of the neighbors.  Pixie saw her and ran to her!  Pixie knows that the neighbor always has treats for her!!!  As we chatted, the neighbor was feeding Pixie treats.  Neither of us paid attention until the neighbor said, "She's really hungry today."  We both looked down to see Pixie spit out the treats.  She didn't like them.  I was so embarrassed!  I just smiled, pulled Pixie along.  Our neighbor found 10 treats on her driveway.  I guess Pixie really didn't like them.  I think they were expensive, too.  I only wish we could avoid the house for a while.  No matter, I don't think Pixie will be getting any more treats for a bit from her favorite neighbor!!

No comments: