Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day! The Necklace is Finished and We Have our Winners!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
Wear some green to feel good!

 Part 2!

The necklace is finished!!
Now, realizing that this is a heavy necklace and that I want to make a coordinating
bracelet and earrings,
I need suggestions!
Here's the necklace, and it looks great on!
I wore it all afternoon today!

So, what do you think?
It looks better on than in the photo.

Now, I need to make some earrings and a bracelet.
I'm drawing a blank on these.
Any suggestions?

NOW,
drum roll, please,
we have our Winners!

Cabs #1: Trina!  I'll be in Touch!


Cabs # 2:  Shirley  I'll be in touch!


Necklace:  Tammy!  I'll be in touch.

Congratulations!
I'll get these out in the mail to you next week!
Thank you for participating!
PS:  I tried to post the random number generator, but I couldn't figure out how to do it,
Again.
Sorry!

3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Congratulations to the winners! Your necklace is so bright and colorful very pretty. I think a bracelet would be a good companion to the necklace.
Therese

DVArtist said...

Congrats to your winners.
Nicole/Beadwright

Shirley said...

Yeah!!! Thank you so much!!!