Friday, February 10, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) Dusk has been coming later and later each day.  Since the solstice, we have gained an hour of daylight.  Although there are always 24 hours in day, the more light I see, the better it is for me!


2) I'm torching again!  Almost all of my beads are being made for Beads of Courage, I am very happy to be melting glass again!  It's nice to think that these beads will make a sick child smile!


3)  My view of life has been my home and my bed this week.  I went out on Wednesday!  Wow!  Talk about feeling old!  I slept in until 8:30, and I dragged around all day Thursday, but it. was. worth. it.  Yahooo!!!!!  Maybe next week, I'll be more myself?  I sure hope so, in the meantime, I'm in my flannel pajamas and resting.

No comments: