Friday, February 3, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.




1) I finally felt good enough to drive home this week.  It feels good to be home and sleeping in my own bed again!


2) Even though it was a rough week, I survived the week in bed.  I was worked into a doctor appointment, and I feel much better as a result of his treatment.  He gave me the jumpstart I needed to head towards healing.


3) I torched for the first time in 3 weeks last night.  It sure felt good!  The beads weren't the greatest, but they were beads!

No comments: