Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Heart Macro! Entertaining Myself While I'm Sick by Watching the Original Star Trek Reruns on Netflix and Playing with my Hipstamtic App on the IPhone

So, I'm still sick, but I'm better.
When I wasn't sleeping, I watched old Star Trek reruns on Netflix.
I also played with the Hipstamatic App on IPhone.
Here are some "screen" shots of the Enterprise and the Bird of Prey.

The Romulan Bird of Prey
The Enterprise

I love the reflections from the room on this shot of the Enterprise.

The Hipstamtic App adds great colors to the photo.

I love the overlay of colors from the room and the transparency of the glass.

I Heart Macro!

3 comments:

Courtney Breul said...

I am glad you are feeling better! I do love Star Trek and your shots are awesome!

Therese's Treasures said...

These shots are super cool!
Therese

one-eared pig said...

Love the original ST. Hope you feel better soon!