Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Have a heart, okay?

Have you ever thought about what some of these sayings from the heart mean?
Agree or disagree?

Have a heart - Be nice!  Be kind!

Change of heart - I/s/he changed my mind.

Learn by heart - That is something you need to memorize so you don't ever forget it!  I remember this from school.

Broken heart - A great sadness such as a lost love.

Heartfelt - Sincere, deeply sincere

To Have your heart in the right place - to mean well, to think beyond yourself

Cry your heart out - To cry until there are no more tears left to cry

Heavy heart - A great sadness that lingers in your soul

Having your heart set on something or someone - Wanting only that person or thing, no exceptions.

What other heart sayings can you recite?  Feel free to leave them in the comment section.


Heart - a pump, but the most important organ in the body!

5 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Heart on your sleeve or Heart on a string - to put ones feeling out there, to be vulnerable. Which pretty much describes me.
Therese

Sharon Driscoll said...

I love the collection of sayings Mallory - they are wonderful. Do you have Serious as a heart attack?

Maggie said...

You tug at my heartstrings: I can't help but to love you......

Maggie said...

One more: My heart just skipped a beat: what would happen when my "bad boy" boyfriend would call my 21 year old self.

meena said...

that's beautiful! by the way, i'm a new follower, and hope someday, you'll be mine too!

http://jewelrymaking4u.blogspot.com