Friday, December 30, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1)  I'm not sure where to begin.  I am so blessed!  Being with the kids for Christmas was wonderful!  I was able to enjoy both Jenny and Nick in the same room as adults.  We played Monopoly on my IPad.   We ate.  We went to church.  It was great!  I am truly blessed!

2) After Xmas, Nick and I cleaned the basement!  It was so needed.  Nick hauled the heavy stuff upstairs for me.  He helped me sort the old stuff.  He understood when I cried.  Anyway, it took a good day's work, but now the job is done!

3) Pixie is settled again.  When Jenny and the kitties were here, she would look at me with eyes that said HELP!  Walter still loves her.  Nick continues to be amazed at how much of a dog she's become.  These rescues are very special dogs!!!  If you are looking for a dog, I highly recommend a greyhound!

2 comments:

Eva said...

awwww! you desrve to have a lovely things! Best of New Year dear, I hope it will be as perfect as possible for you and all those you love ;-)

Sharon Driscoll said...

It has been a wonderful week, hasn't it? A kid sandwich too - how can you beat that!