Saturday, December 10, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week - A Day Late Because I Got My Days Mixed Up!

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1)  See the photo at the right?  This was taken in December of last year.  I am so glad we don't have that kind of snow this year!  It's truly a beautiful thing for me!

2) I started another online class called
12 Artsy Ornaments of Christmas!  It's really been fun so far!  Lots of talented teachers and projects that are at the perfect level of difficulty this time of year.


3) The Xmas season is beginning to speed up.  I will and do miss this time of year.  I do miss the hustle and bustle of the season.  It breaks up the monotony of winter.  I miss getting together with family and friends.  I miss the cookies, too!  Yes, I do like the holiday season for all the wrong reasons.  I also love it for the right reasons.  I only wish each day were longer.  There would be more time to enjoy it!  

1 comment:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I loves the cookies too! And the time with family and friends :) I don't think those are bad things to miss.