Friday, November 11, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) The predicted snow didn't happen!  I think that is one really beautiful thing this week!  That can go on for a long time, I think!!!


2) I had lunch with two great friends on Wednesday!  We had a good time.  It was great to catch up!  I overindulged in a gluten feast, but, it was worth the pain and discomfort later!  I hadn't feasted on bread like that in a very long time!!!  Oh my aching belly now she said with a great big smile on her face!


3) I'm making real progress in turning my craft room back into a bedroom for Nick when he comes home for Thanksgiving!  It's really challenging when you don't need to clean it up each time you the room to remember where you had everything stored when you last needed to clean up!  Does that make sense?  However, he does need a bed where he can sleep comfortably.  I've achieved that goal.  There's only a bit left to put away now.  Yipeee!

No comments: