Friday, November 4, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1)  Jenny is starting to feel better.  The shingles have been a very painful condition for her.  I'm sorry for that, but, as usual, Jenny shows her strength as she endures this side effect disease.  She's on the road to recovery, and that is great!


2) I took Stephanie Lee's online class about bookmaking.  What is so interesting is that she uses plaster for pages.  I haven't had a chance to order my plaster, but I did today!  I'm really looking forward to making my books.  I am working on the covers, so that when the plaster comes in, I can put my book together.  Stay tuned for blogs about the bookmaking!


3) Deer hunting begins this weekend.  I made the chile and I'm taking it to the hunt tomorrow.  I hope they enjoy it!  I think they will, though. 

1 comment:

Maggie said...

So glad to read that Jenny is feeling better. She is a trooper. I need to look up Stephanie Lee and her book making. I love online classes and have taken a few mixed media types. Deer season brings back memories of my childhood. My dad would go out with his friends, I loved deer heart, liver, and venison sausage. Of course now, I don't eat meat, but the fond memories continue on.