Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge - Comfort

Now that the weather is cooling off,
It's time for some comfort!
This is how I made it.
I chopped up one onion and threw it in a pan with a bit of butter.
To that I added a bunch of fresh tomatoes that I chopped up.
My neighbor had too many tomatoes!
Lucky me!
I put the flame on low and let the tomatoes and onion simmer.  Then,
in another pan, I browned 1 pound of hamburger and when it was browned I drained it to get rid of as much fat as possible.
I added that to the simmer tomato and onion mixture.
Then I added some corn and peas.
I cooked this mixture until it just looked like good
COMFORT
food.
Nummy!

comfort
c-o-m-f-o-r-t
comfort

1 comment:

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

LOL - It's got to be the time of year. I made vegetable soup yesterday - - - yummy. Looks a lot like yours. : - )