Friday, October 21, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Well, it's not as perfect as we would like, but Jenny's cancer has stabilized.  Her MSpike is .2.  That means that 99.8 % of her body does not have any cancer in it.  That is a blessing!

2)  The third printer works like a charm!  I've taken back two printers because they didn't work.  I've decided to be assertive when it comes to technology.  I'm not sorry I took back the other two printers!  This one does work!  So far!

3) The work for the show is done.  I'm ready to go!  That is another blessing!  I can breathe again instead of stress!  Life is full of little blessings!

3 comments:

DVArtist said...

Have a beautiful day.
Nicole/Beadwright

rosebud101 said...

Thanks, Nicole!!!! You, too!

Jenni said...

Fantastic news! And what a good thing to do...3 things to be happy about every day...doesn't seem like a lot...we should all think about that a little more...thankyou for making me think about it a little more!
jenni