Friday, October 14, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1)  It's unbelievable, but I had the air conditioning running for 4 days this week!  It was so warm, that I had to turn it on!  We've had a beautiful Indian Summer!   I know that fall is around the corner, but you just can't beat the weather we've had so far!

2) Jenny and I had a great visit last weekend!  We did a lot of fun things.  I truly enjoyed her visit!

3) Pixie is feeling much better!  She's being naughty again trying to steal my food and hog the bed and couch!  Looks like things are getting back to normal!  Whew!  All in all, it's been a good week!

1 comment: