Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's so Hard to Believe! It's been 2 years since I first met Miss Pixe Marie! Today's the day we celebrate!

September 20, 2009
That's the day I met and fell in love with 
Miss Pixie Marie.
She came to me as Pixie, and I added the Marie!
So, today, we are celebrating!
This is what we are doing to celebrate!
I couldn't find a single cupcake for Pixie!  So, she gets a piece of cake.


I'm surprised that this piece of cake lasted long enough for me to put it down on Pixie's dish.


Pixie found the cake and she's a little bit wild eyed!


It took less than 30 seconds for Pixie to clean her plate!


And it's GONE!


It's gone and she's happy!
Welcome home, again, to your Furever Home!!!

6 comments:

Jane Perala said...

Awww - love it!

Sharon Driscoll said...

Happy Anniversary Pixie and Mallory!

Maggie said...

Two years! How can that be? What a sweet celebration.

rosebud101 said...

Isn't it amazing! I would never have thought time could fly like that and so much could happen in two years!

angelinabeadalina said...

Congratulations on finding your Furever Home with Mallory, Miss Pixie Marie! That piece of cake is the "icing on the cake" of living with such a loving human, isn't it?

Lori Peterson said...

Congratulations to both of you!!! I am so glad you found each other.