Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day

Since Labor Day traditionally marks the end of summer, I hope that you spend a restful day today.  The kids here will be going back to school tomorrow.  For them, summer is over.  For parents, it might be the beginning of their free time!  Just kidding!  Enjoy this day. 


I didn't get as much as I wanted to get accomplished, but that's all right.

Jenny and I lived together for 2.5 months while she underwent and continues to  recover from a stem cell transplant. 

I came home to catch up on what I didn't do over the early summer months.  I'm still behind, but things will eventually come together.

I'm back on the torch.  That's great!

That's just a quick summary of what I did on my summer vacation.

What did you do over your summer vacation?

No comments: