Friday, August 26, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1)  This was a very difficult week for a lot of reasons.  I'm so glad to know that it's over.  The storms have passed, so it's time to play! 

2) The new windows were installed, and they are nice.  If you lift up the windows, you can hear everything outside.  When you close them, there is only silence.

3) One of the things that make me smile are beads!  I even love the word beads!  Beads!  Beads!  Beads!  I like to smile.

1 comment:

Denise Price said...

Love your butterfly photo! I was just feeling sad because I had not seen any monarch butterflies for awhile, but then I saw two in my yard this morning, which was nice.