Friday, August 19, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Summer is maturing.  These cone flowers are beautiful signs of the mature season!  I love these flowers, and this year there is an abundance of them all over town.

2) Cherry season is declining, but apple season is beginning.  These are two of my favorite foods.  The loss of one only means the gain of the other.  I have to make a trip to an apple barn not too far from here.  That will be fun!

3) A special order came in for some of my discs, beads and headpins this week!  I am most appreciative!  The love bright colors, and so do I!  We are a team made in heaven!

1 comment:

DVArtist said...

Love your three beautiful things.
Come by my blog for a bead book giveaway.
Have a wonderful evening
Nicole/Beadwright