Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party - Last Day to Sign up and a quick tease!

Well, it's August 3rd.  Have you signed up yet?
This is your last day to sign up for Lori Anderson's 
I've been in Lori's BSBP's since they started.
They are so much fun, and I have met some absolutely lovely people by participating.
I have found new blogs to enjoy.
I've even gotten to know Lori, a wee bit better than I had before.
She's a lovely lady, too.
I'm already gathering my goodies to send to my "unknown" partner.
I hope that s/he'll like them.
I thought I'd show a teaser here.
This is one of the items that I am including my goody bag.
Whoever you are.
Where ever you live,
these will be in your goody bag.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your goodies, too!
This is going to be fun.
Just click
to join.
Lori is waiting for you!

No comments: