Friday, July 29, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) I'm home again!  This storm in my life is over, and I am so very grateful for that.  The outcome of the transplant was the best that it could be, but we all know that there will still be more challenging days ahead.  I was with Jenny for 2.5 months.  I'm so glad to be home!  I missed my home.  I missed torching.  I know that Jenny will be all right now.  We can all go on with our lives.  I look forward to the future.  I look forward to being normal again.  I'm ready for this!  I'm glad to be home!

2)  I took my first baby steps with PhotoShop Elements on Wednesday!  Jenny taught me how to make banners for my Etsy store!  For me, that was so exciting!  I even got brave and tried a few of the tools on my own.  Wow!  I feel really good about that!

3) The weather is your typical mid summer weather.  One day it's steam.  One day it's hot.  Then, one day this week, we had our first fall day!  I love fall!  I also love summer!  Time to start making some jellies and jams.  Time to make some salsa, too.  I can hardly wait to go to the farmer's market and shop!  These days are precious because they slip way too easily into the cold,snow, ice, and darkness of winter!  Time to walk Pixie..  I'm  grateful for that, too!

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Welcome home, Miss Mallory!
Enjoy the day.
Erin

susanc said...

Welcome home! That's great about the Photoshop Elements! I have to learn how to use it! :)