Saturday, July 16, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week - A Day Late

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) It's really hard to beat the words the doctor said to Jenny, "I have nothing but good news for you.  All the tests showed there is no cancer in your body!!!!!!!!!!!"  (The exclamation points are mine!)  Those were the most beautiful words I heard this week, or EVER!!!!!!!

2) It rained for a good part of Friday.  I was so happy to see the rain.  Being from New Mexico, originally, I learned to love the rain at an early age.  This was just a bit more icing on my wonderful week cake!

3) I see Jenny getting stronger and stronger everyday.  She is able to do more with every passing day.  She's still not up to  100% yet, but she's on her way.   More icing on the cake, but the cake was the BEST part of my life!!!