Saturday, May 14, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week - A Day Late

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Things are finally starting to blossom!  The crab apple tree and the plum tree are developing their most beautiful garments of the year.  I feel like I am at the royal wedding when I see these beautiful buds and blossoms!

2) Friends never seem to amaze me with the love and support they show for me and my family with help that is asked and with help that is given so freely without counting the cost!  We love you all, and you know who you are!  Thank you!

3) We had some 90 degree weather this week, and as hot and humid as that was, it was beautiful!

2 comments:

Lisa @FishyFaceDesigns said...

I love that photo.... So beautiful... and what a beautiful idea to share three things... What a great way to continue to add more positive in our lives!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Take care!

rosebud101 said...

Lisa, Thank you for your compliment. I'm just following the lead of Clare who began the Three Beautiful Things blog. If you click on the link, then you will be able to read Clare's blog.