Monday, May 9, 2011

Shopping Etsy: Search Word: Moss

With Spring finally here,
I decided to shop Etsy and use the search word:  Moss.
in
Birdie1's shop is beautiful!
Wouldn't this make a wonderful centerpiece at a spring wedding?
I love it!
Need some real moss for your terrarium?
This should do the trick for you!
I'm thinking about this for me.  I love terrariums, and I would like more for my work area at home.
I found this in Natural Woodland's Store on Etsy.

Think you like moss?  How about some moss jewelry?
Isn't this great?
It's a Terrarium Pendant and the moss inside is live!
How cool is that!
Isn't this great!
You can make your own with this kit.
 
Well, did you have a great time shopping?
I love moss, 
and I might soon be a customer for some of these products.
What do you like to shop for on Etsy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool!

Maggie said...

What a great word to search and most excellent results! I like to search the word pink and see what comes up. I should broaden my vision.