Friday, February 25, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) See this beautiful quilt? I learned about it a week ago on Christina's Lloyd's blog, Working on Tomorrow.
Christina made this beautiful quilt for me, and it arrived yesterday!!! What an awesome day brightener! Yesterday was a rough day, but after the arrival of this amazing quilt and a phone call from Christina, my day took on a brightness that this gloomy day could not provide. Thank you, Christina!

2) I had breakfast and lunch with two different friends yesterday. Both events were day brighteners, too! Potatoes and bacon for breakfast. Soup was for lunch. Nummy on both counts!

3) Got back to my painting today. The painting was awful, but it was good to do!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Love that quilt! What a wonderful gift and surprise for you.....sorry to hear that yesterday was a difficult day. I am thankful that you found a number of bright spots however :)

Christina Lloyd said...

Mallory....I love you to pieces! I am glad I was able to be part of your day and to bring some "warmth" and brightness to you. Our conversation was wonderful as always! You make me laugh- it's good to have friends who tickle your funny bone!
Thanks you for being a wonderful person in my life!
Christina

rosebud101 said...

Christina, Thank you, again! I wubs you, too!