Monday, January 3, 2011

We're Here!


This is the outside view from our motel room. We made it safe and sound to Rochester. See the shuttle bus in the corner? I assume that is what we will ride tomorrow to get to Mayo clinic from the motel. We are hoping to check into the Gift of Life Transplant House on Wednesday, assuming that Jenny is feeling better. She has such a bad cold right now. We can't stay at the GOL because she is sick and the patrons there are immuno suppressed. They could get very ill if they caught her cold. Anyway, it's late and I'm ready for bed right now. I forgot my toothbrush and tooth paste at home. I have to get dressed again and go to the front desk to get some. I better get my rear in gear. I don't want to keep Jenny up. I'm just not sleepy right now. Time to read and pray.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best wishes and my prayers are with you guys!

DVArtist said...

Sending you both blessings
Nicole/Beadwright