Wednesday, January 26, 2011

UNCLE!!!! #$$@&^&**^$ Kumihimo


All right! I've said it: UNCLE!!!!! I GIVE UP!!!!!!!

If you are familiar with my blog and Deb Batten's blog, you will remember that Deb and I have decided to add a regular feature to our blogs in which we challenge each other to develop and nurture our creative souls. Each month, we choose a type of creative skill to enrich and nurture our creative souls. This month, it was: BEADED KUMIHIMO! All I can say is: $#$@^^%&&&***^%$#
As you can see from the photo, I was not very successful with this craft. Something got tangled, and the rest is history. I don't know what happened with Deb, but this is my fruitless effort. Deb, I hope you were more successful than I was. Next month, we'll be on to another craft. For now, this mess is going into my UFO box, most likely, FOREVER!!!!!! When it comes to nurturing our creative souls, I can only speak for me on this one. NOPE! I'm finished with beaded kumihimo.

3 comments:

Manuela said...

Haahaa ... I have a Kumihimo Disc laying somewhere since ages .. LOL ... I guess we have something in common.

xxxooxx Manuela

just another disruptive blogger said...

I'm sorry, is it okay to say you kept me in stitches? ROFL I'm now fearful of the mailman as my disc is on order. Uh-oh. Great Post!

DVArtist said...

Slow and easy is the remedey for this. Remeber to always work in the same direction. Practice practice practice. Once you get "it" you will be so happy you kept trying.
Nicole/Beadwright