Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shopping Etsy: Search word: Fabric Flowers

It's official!
I need spring!
I am getting tired of the cold and snow.
In December, my town had a record 36 inches of snow that month alone!
So, I went window shopping on Etsy using the search term:
Fabric flowers, and here's what I found.
Actually, it's only a few of what I found.
This is from Boho Chic Creations on Etsy.
Isn't it a gorgeous necklace with fabric flowers?
If you click here, you will find it.

This is an amazing statement necklace that I found in the store of
Fresh Metal on Etsy.
The flowers are absolutely stunning!
If you click here, you can find it and see it for yourself.


Eileen, of Dorset Hill Beads, has this fabulous flower brooch in her store!
I love it!
It's funky, fun, and fabulous.
If you click here, you can see it for yourself.
This beautiful necklace is from Treasures 570 on Etsy.
It's so lovely!
If you click here, you can see it for yourself.

Now, wasn't that fun?
What can you find?


1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

Fresh designs! I love the mixture of the fabrics with beads.
Enjoy the day.
Erin