Thursday, December 16, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week - A Day Early!


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


(In case you're wondering, this is a sneak peek of Lorelei's 2nd Michael's Challenge to be revealed tomorrow! I wonder what this will be when it's finished?)

1) I was invited, today, to do a trunk show in January and to teach a class at the same bead store. I am thrilled to be able to do that!

2) The snow started to whisper it's way down to the ground again today. There is enough snow pack now so that things are not as slippery as they were before. However, that did not stop me from getting stuck in the ice and snow in my own driveway. Now, how embarrassing is that? I had to laugh as I made a cookie in the driveway and got stuck in the snow. It took a little while, but I was able to get out of the snowbank and on to the road where it was not as icy! The best part was that I didn't need to call a tow truck. I'm sure the neighbors were chuckling as they watched me work up a sweat trying to get out on to the road!

3) I only have a little bit left, and I'm finished with my Christmas shopping! That will be so nice!
Now, I only have to make the house more Christmas friendly for the kids and get ready for the show and class! That will make for interesting work!

No comments: