Thursday, December 2, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week - A Day Early!


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

(The photo is a sneak peek for the Challenge of Color Blog Hop organized by Erin Prais-Hintz who writes the one of the most inspiring blogs that I read: Treasures Found: Inspiration is Everywhere.
Stay tuned. The reveal and blog hop is tomorrow!)

1) I'm warmed by the memories of this last Thanksgiving. With the cloudy days of winter upon us, when I think of the fun we had, I smile. We had a great time!

2) Pixie is now "roo-ing" with me. She has always been uncomfortable when I "roo," but now, when I start to "roo," Pixie joins in the "roo." This is a big step for her! Pixie had a rough life in her early years, but I am so happy that now she is feeling more comfortable in her forever home.

3) Last night I put together 2 fun necklaces. I hope the recipients like them! The patina for my soldered bezels arrived yesterday. I'm looking forward to the fun of applying what I have been learning in my online class.

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

You are a delight, Miss Mallory! Too kind, really.
I just heard about a book called The Happiness Advantage and when the author was being interviewed about how your attitude makes a difference and focusing on three things that are positive each morning I immediately thought of your 3 beautiful things and Clare's 3BT and my Something Good blog! We are totally living proof that it works!
Enjoy the day. See you tomorrow!
Erin