Friday, November 12, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) I certainly can't complain about the weather this week. New heat records were set for November! Yesterday, our high was 66 degrees. The last high for November was set back in 1984 when the record high was 62!
Don't I sound like a weather person?

2) This morning had one of the most beautiful skies I have seen in a long time. Isn't the photo beautiful? The photo does not do the sky justice. I was just lucky to have my camera with me when I saw the sky. Amazing!!!!!

3) I thought it would take a long time to get into the orthopedic doctor, but a wonderful woman at the clinic managed to get me in to see the Ortho doc a week from today. I am so grateful for that! There are some very kind people in this world, aren't there?

No comments: