Friday, October 22, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week




Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.




1) The weather has been beautiful! The leaves are falling from the trees.
The colors are amazing. Nature is at her best now.


2) Before I raked the leaves, I walked around the yard to hear the snap and crackle of the leaves under my feet. I didn't think the neighbors weren't looking, so I jumped in the leaf pile a little bit! That was fun. When I finished the raking and went inside, I grabbed an apple just to hear it crunch when I opened my mouth and took a bite. I could feel the sweet juices swirling on my tongue and dripping down my chin.

3) I've decided to take a couple of online classes in metal smithing and, get this, photography. I'm looking forward to these classes. As they go, I will report more about this in my blog! Life was good this week.

3)

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

This season is my favorite, particularly the local apples!!!! I'm enjoying the leaves in my yard right now but have not begun the raking process yet!

TesoriTrovati said...

What classes? I am interested in Stephanie Lee's class in metalsmithing....

Love the idea of you jumping in a pile of leaves. That crunch is so satifying.

Enjoy the day!
Erin