Friday, October 8, 2010

Three Beautiful Things Friday


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Now that we have had our first frost, we are enjoying a beautiful Indian Summer. The weather has warmed up, and we are expecting highs in the 70's until next week. Wow! How great is that?

2) Pixie might be learning to play a bit. She started to chase after the treats I threw for her to find. She actually pounced when she went hunting for her treats in the living room.

3) A friend gave me a jar of wild grape jelly that she made! Nummy! I can hardly wait to dig into the jelly! It's beautiful. She picked the grapes herself and made the jelly. I am hungry for that jelly!

No comments: