Friday, October 1, 2010

Three Beautiful Things Friday


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) Today, Pixie is 6 years old! Happy Birthday, my sweet, little princess! I treasure the day you came into my life! You are a great friend, and you've come a long way in the year since we have been together.

2) Although none of the labs drew enough blood for them to check the numbers on Jenny's cancer, she's doing well. We are all so very thankful for that! She's so strong, and, as terrible as this experience has been, I have seen the strength of my children, and I am in awe when I see the amazing adults they are! We have grown closer as a family. In spite of the trials, there are many blessings!

A quick update: They finally drew enough blood, and the labs are good! The markers are going down! Another blessing today!

3) I finally made a bead that I have been working on for 2 years! It finally worked! I am so thrilled with that!

2 comments:

Christina Lloyd said...

I am Glad Jenny is doing well!!
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIXIE!!!!!
Happy Friday to you!
And what was the bead?? Got a pic yet?

susanc said...

That is such wonderful news! And congratulations on making your bead - that's a fantastic accomplishment!