Monday, October 4, 2010

One of my ABSOLUTE favorite Etsy Stores


I love Hound's Closet on Etsy! This is where I buy Pixie's martingale collars. These are the collars designed for use with greyhounds in particular. This is the collar that Pixie is wearing now. Hmmmmmm. I wonder why?



Now, how about this pumpkin collar?
Isn't it great? Your dog will be already for Halloween with this great collar! It's a 1.5 inch collar. Pixie just sighed when I told her about it!





Jan's store is full of more great collars.
I have to tell you that the quality if great, too. You will never have to worry about getting an inferior product here!

Look at this Navajo collar. It's beautiful!








Jan is now featuring an Ebook that looks great! This collar is great for any dog!



Well, that's all I'm going to show you for now. Make a visit to The Hounds' Closet on Etsy. It will be a fun one for you!

3 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great collars. I love the pumpkin one!!!

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

Trudy needs a new collar so I'm going shopping. I never knew Greyhounds had to have a different style collar - is it because of the long graceful neck?

rosebud101 said...

I think that's correct, Sharon. Their thyroids might be damaged by the other kind. I can't remember the exact reason though.