Friday, September 24, 2010

Three Beautiful Things Friday


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) Jenny and Nick were both home last weekend, and we had a great time! We attended a wedding. Congratulations, Mark and Melissa! We played. We watched TV. It was just a great weekend. I also bought a new TV which Jenny and Nick helped me to set up. Thanks, guys!!!!

2) Pixie and I celebrated her 1 year homecoming. It's hard to believe that she and I have been a team now for one year. She's come so far in a year. Both of the kids are now saying that she really is acting like a dog. She's become part of our family.

3) The seasons officially changed this week. We are no longer in summer, but we are in fall. I love the idea of the cooler temperatures, the turning leaves, the cool rains, but what comes after autumn, well, I won't even go there now. I want to enjoy every second of this season.

1 comment:

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

Those are indeed three beautiful things!