Saturday, September 25, 2010

Random/Random


When I was a teacher and attended the mandatory workshops, we were always given tests on learning styles to make us more aware of the need to teach to the student rather than to the test. When I was tested, I always tested Random/Random. What did that mean? I'm very creative, but I have to make changes to keep from getting bored. You know that kid that daydreams a lot? Yes, it's me! Random/Random.
Here's what I've been making.

Angels
---------------------------------->



















Assorted beads
---------------------------------->




















Different styles of hollows
--------------------------------->


























Cabs
--------------------------------->

Now how fun is that! Random/Random
I sure learn a lot with that learning style! It's fun!

No comments: