Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Leslie Dana Designs on Etsy


If you love glass, you're going to find a wonderful store on Etsy called Leslie Dana Designs! Wow! There is some awesome glass there!


Take a look at this great cab. It's one of a kind fused dichroic glass. I love the peace sign in the corner. I love the colors here! Wow! It's my kind of glass.




And that's not all. Let's look to see what else is in her store.





















Need some beautiful hair jewelry for grown ups? How about this Desert Sunset Pony Tail Holder? This truly looks like a sunset. I see blue, purple, copper, and gold in this one of a kind piece of hair jewelry. Wow! It's amazing! If only my hair were long enough. Sigh!












This pendant is amazing! It is also fused glass and one of a kind! Look at the great colors in this pendant. The base glass is black with layers of color and some sparkling cz's! Wow! I love it! It reminds me of a painting where the colors flow from one part of the painting into the other.


There are a lot of other items in Leslie's store. I love the fused glass! Glass continues to fascinate me. Isn't Leslie's work amazing? Wow!

No comments: