Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's Happening With Those Shorts?


I forgot to take group photos of these two sets of beads.
Ooops!

By my count, I have made 104 beads + one batch of murrini
just using my shorts!


I still have over half of the shorts left!
Wow!

It's amazing how much glass there is!


Some of these beads are in my Etsy store, too!


Because I'm still playing catch up at home, I've only been
torching about an hour to an hour and a half a day!


Look at all these beads!


Some are just playing!
Some are good.
Some are not so good!


I always make 2 butterflies for Beads of Courage
each time I torch.
They add up quickly.


Don't tell Nikki, but I copied her sheep!
More beads next week.
I still have a lot of glass to use!

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

That's fantastic! Well done!