Friday, August 13, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) I received this photo in an email, and does it describe the weather we have had! It's been HOT and HUMID! However, I'm NOT complaining. 6 months from now, we'll be covered in snow and will still be freezing our butts off. I can live with this weather. I'm grateful for it! It's warm!

2) Pixie continues to have gas! The bad news is that her gas is loud. The good news is that because of her love for Activia Light, her gas no longer smells. I am most grateful for that accomplishment!

3) I am also EXTREMELY grateful for the good test results that Jenny had after her first week of chemo. Everything is normal! Praise God! Thank You, Lord!

1 comment:

Sharon Driscoll said...

: - ) Of all of the most beautiful things I think number three is bringing a smile to my face too!