Friday, August 6, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.



1) Some weeks are harder than others to find three things for which I can be grateful, but I have learned that there are things everyday for which I can be grateful. Some of the events are small, very small, and other events remind me that I am very blessed.

2) Pixie makes me laugh each day. Yesterday, when I attempted to bribe her to go outside to do her business, (I used her absolute favorite treat!), she looked at me, and turned her head. She refused her treat and refused to go outside. I had to admire her determination! I did laugh, and she didn't have to go outside!

3) We had one day of absolutely beautiful weather with a minimum of humidity. The temperature was below 80 and the humidity was low. The sun was shining. The weather was amazing!

1 comment:

queen of everything said...

every thursday i do a thankful thursday list, i find it helps me look at things from a different perspective.